EX129IR is a thermal camera housing for Hazardous Area applications, specifically designed for applications in highly corrosive and harsh environments.
EX129IR series is available with either Germanium window with hard carbon coating (for 7,5-14 µm range) or Sapphire window (for 1-5 µm range). Both models come with a standard protection grid.
The design of the housing ensures the best protection from external agents and an easy installation and maintenance service.
- Suitable for thermal imaging cameras
- Available with Germanium or Sapphire window (with protection gird) with a usable diameter of 50mm
- Three lengths available: 250, 375 and 500 mm
- ATEX certification:
II 2 G Ex db op pr IIC T6 Gb -40°C = Tamb = +60°C
II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db -40°C = Tamb = +60°C IP66/IP67
II 2 G Ex db op pr IIB T5 Gb -40°C = Tamb = +75°C
II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T100°C Db -40°C = Tamb = +75°C IP66/IP67
- Electro-polished Stainless Steel (AISI316L)
- Fitted as standard with sunshield and heater/demister