You are informed that all Contents relative to this website (the "Site") are the sole and exclusive property of the Website Owner and/or of the entities specified therein and/or their successors in title.
All Contents are protected by the current laws concerning Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights, both national and international.
By accessing and navigating the Site, the User accepts, without restrictions or reservation, the following rule.
Please note that:
1) the term Site encompasses any Content and element, even technical or IT-based, of the Site itself;
2) the Owner is understood to be TECNOVIDEO S.R.L., with registered office at Via A. De Gasperi, 3 - 36030 Villaverla, Italy;
3) the terms "Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights" are understood to be all rights protected by the national and international laws in force concerning copyrights, industrial property rights, among which, as a mere and non-exhaustive example, trademarks (also in fact utilised by the Owner), distinctive signs, patents, trade names, firms, brands, domain names, databanks, applications, etc.
4) Content/s shall mean, as a mere and non-exhaustive example, texts, pictures, videos and audio files of any format and characteristics, reproduction of logos, trademarks, technical projects and graphic designs and databanks;
All Intellectual and/or Industrial Property Rights are expressly reserved in all Countries and any violation will be prosecuted. The User is responsible for compliance with the conditions of use of the Site's Content and is personally liable for any illegal utilisation, with indemnification of the Owner, should the User's conduct violate the rights of third parties.
The Site's Contents cannot be used by third parties, unless with preventive authorisation. Should authorisation be given, this is understood to be granted on the following conditions:
- that the Owner and/or the successor in title and/or the author of the Content utilised will always be specified, and the source of the author and/or the holder of the rights on the Content as well as the web address from which they are drawn, quoted;
- that utilisation be made without any modification whatsoever being applied to the Content.
Distinctive signs, trademarks, domain name, logos, contents and texts, pictures, etc. - unless otherwise specified - are the property of the Owner.
Information contained in the Site has a divulging and informative value and is not exhaustive.
The Owner cannot be considered responsible for the utilisation the User will make of the information present in the Site's Content.
The Site's content drawn up by the Owner was carefully vetted and checked, nevertheless inaccuracies, errors or omissions could in any case occur. Under no circumstance will the Owner be held responsible for said errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for the reliance that the the User may have made on the Content of the Site.
In no instance will the exposure of products or services constitute an offer to the public in compliance with art. 1336 of the civil code.
Tecnovideo srl - Rev 01/2019