The EX129 Series includes a full series of stainless steel fixed camera stations specifically designed for Hazardous Area applications.
The design of the housing ensures the best protection from external agents and an easy installation and maintenance service.
EX129 camera stations are equipped with the latest generation zoom module day/night and thermal imaging cameras, but they are available for customer specified cameras.
The sunshield protects the housing from heat and dirt, while the heater demoisturizes the housing front window if needed.
- ATEX certification: II 2 G Ex db op pr IIC T6 Gb -40°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +60°C; II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db -40°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +60°C IP66/IP67; II 2 G Ex db op pr IIB T5 Gb -40°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +75°C; II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T100°C Db -40°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +75°C IP66/IP67.
- Electro-polished Stainless Steel (AISI316).
- Equipped with the latest generation zoom module day/night and thermal imaging cameras.
- Available for customer specified cameras.
- Fitted as standard with sunshield and heater/demister.
- Wiper version available for day/night cameras
- IR Germanium front window and Sapphire front window versions available for thermal imaging cameras
- Three lengths available: 250, 375 and 500 mm.